Introduction to Docker
Login to see prices
Learn how to deploy modern web applications with Docker. You can take your Development Skills to the next level.
Docker is the latest in Automation in virtualization of Servers. Many of the top companies like PayPal, eBay, lyft, groupon and many others are starting to implement Docker in production. Even though Docker is new, it is already a sought after skill for System Administrators, Developers and anyone looking to setup any kind of web server, you are going to need Docker. Your skills and experience after taking this course will get you ready to use Docker from development to production. You will be able to automate the entire process from development to production.
In this course you will begin with Installing Docker and getting your pc ready for Docker. Then you will learn about pulling Docker images and we will go though the Docker commands and start creating web servers like tomcat and nginx. Docker is easy to setup and run especially if you are using Kitematic.
By the end of this course:
- You will be able to install Docker on Mac, Windows, and Ubuntu
- You will also know how to use Docker hub
- You will also know most of the Docker commands and how to use them
- You will also be able to create Docker images
- You will also be able to create Dockerfiles
- You will also be able to build and image from a Dockerfile and create a Docker container from that new image created from the Dockerfile
Why we Learn Docker:
Docker is a tool designed to make it easier to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers. Containers allow a developer to package up an application with all of the parts it needs, such as libraries and other dependencies, and ship it all out as one package. It is a must have for any smooth operating Dev-Ops team.
Who is the target audience?
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS
Course Duration: 2 Days
- Students will need to have a Windows Mac or Ubuntu Machine
- Some experience with Linux or the Command Line Would Be a Plus
- Some experience with Virtual Machines is a plus but not needed
Students will need a local computer with an up to date web browser and a stable internet connection. Any recent version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will work
PDF Embedder requires a url attribute
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.